Re: NVDA and the NLS reader.

Devin Prater

It works better with NVDA than it does with the iPhone. Try turning on input help mode on the iPhone and press the Up or Down thumb key. Now, for NVDA, set the braille display to Automatic, and it should work. If not, change it to the one with NLS EReader in it.

On Jun 22, 2021, at 1:22 PM, ken lawrence via groups.io <kenlawrence124@...> wrote:

Hi listers ken here.  I’m currently pilot testing the new NLS braille ereader made by humanware for the library of congress talking and braille book program here in the states.  The device can also connect via USB to a computer.  I already know how to connect it but I need to know how and what braille settings to use with NVDA since I have the current version I intend to take this baby for a test drive on the computer.  Have already done it with the iPhone.  And it looks like humanware has knocked one out of the park again.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10