Re: Alternative to LibreOffice

Dan Beaver

Hi,

I had the same issue but then I discovered that when NVDA stops talking if you press f2 and then press it again the issue goes away for that LibreOffice Calc session.

Pressing f2 places calc in an edit mode on whatever cell is in focus. Pressing it again takes it out of edit mode.

I hope this will help you.

Dan Beaver

On 9/15/2016 11:40 AM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.io wrote:
Hi,

While using a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet NVDA repeatedly stop talking. Pressing ALT+TAB, shows that it works normally with other open applications.

To "turn it on" again, is necessary to restart NVDA.

It is a very annoying situation that occurs every few minutes.

So, I am quitting with LibreOffice (there are other problems, too) and I'd like an indication of other free software to replace LibreOffice.

Best regards,

Walmir.