Re: NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

By the way, I had a completely unrelated problem, but this afternoon I decided to run SFC followed by DISM in hopes of solving it, using these instructions:

Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

SFC found a corruption that it corrected.  DISM ran clean afterward.  I have since restarted my computer.

I just tried to replicate the issue in Edge with the context menu not reading, and now I cannot; it's reading just fine.  This could be a coincidence, or it could be that whatever it was that introduced this issue is also what introduced the corruption that SFC found and fixed.

Thus, I'd recommend doing an SFC and DISM pair, restarting, and checking again to see if that happens to fix the problem.

      ~ Brian Vogel