Re: NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 10:32 PM, Blake Roberts wrote:
if list archives are accessible to anyone on the Internet.
-
Our list archives are, and always have been, accessible to the public and are crawled by the various search engines for indexing.

Groups.io gives the option for private archives when a group is set up, and if that's selected, that choice is irrevocable.  I really don't know if the same is true for public archives.

But I don't know of a single online forum or mailing list that is in the broad class of "technical support for end users," and we certainly fall into that class, that does not have public archives.  The whole point of these venues is information sharing, both immediate and at a later date and time for searchers.

      ~ Brian Vogel