Re: Alternative to LibreOffice

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

openoffice is very good, it totally works

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Alternative to LibreOffice

I tried libre office and didn't like it. I'm thinking of tryingopen office again.

On 9/15/2016 8:47 AM, Michael Capelle wrote:
i use openoffice with no problems.

-----Original Message----- From: Walmir Schultz via Groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Alternative to LibreOffice

Hi,

While using a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet NVDA repeatedly stop talking.
Pressing ALT+TAB, shows that it works normally with other open applications.

To "turn it on" again, is necessary to restart NVDA.

It is a very annoying situation that occurs every few minutes.

So, I am quitting with LibreOffice (there are other problems, too) and
I'd like an indication of other free software to replace LibreOffice.

Best regards,

Walmir.