Re: Webex Accessibility Regression

Can you give:  The version and build number of Windows 10, the version of NVDA you're using?

Yes, you can search the group archives.  I need to update this tutorial because there have been some tweaks by Groups.io to the presentation of results, but most of it is still applicable:  Searching the NVDA Group Archive

      ~ Brian Vogel