Re: NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hello, Brian,

It's time to grow up and face reality. I haven't had any problems with the Microsoft disability tech support. Wenever they've asked me to do something like run the registration tool, I've done it. One time I had to do a repair of windows because of a problem but I was willing to do what they asked me to do. As far as internet explorer, it's gonna be gone next year so deal with it! What you say about not being able to download stuf using edge isn't true. I download stuff all the time using edge and haven't had a problem with it. It's time to get off of your soap box now and face facts! I won't say anything more.

Rosemarie

On 6/22/2021 3:54 PM, Brian Sackrider wrote:
I justgot a call back from the disability answer desk and the guy told me to do a clean install of my windows or use the nvda redgistery tool.  I told him that other peoplealso are having this problem so it's not mywindows or my nvda it is on their end.  He kept on trying to get me to do what he said but I told him that I will not do that.  If they don't want to fix the problem that this just proves once and for all that microsoft does not care one bit about accessability.  When they turn off ie next year you will not be able to down load anything using their brouser.  I hope that they are proud ofthemselves for not caring enough to fix the problem of the context menu not reading in the edge brouser.  We nownot to expect any real accessability from now on.  They are saying it's your problem not ours.  When we call them to tell them of an accessability issue we will be told thats our problem not ours.  I don't have any respect for them at all.  If they would have told me that they are awhear of the problem and they are working on a sulution that would be a different story but that is not the case.  Thats your dumb forigeners for you they are to bit and lazy and incompatent their programers are a joke whear did they get their degree?  Out of a cracker jack box.

Brian Sackrider