Re: NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

JM Casey

I did not say that there was a user experience impact – I just don’t thinkt aht I personally like the idea that much.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: June 23, 2021 02:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

Brave works well both in my experience and in the experience of reputable reviewers.  The advertising system is somewhat in place but it has nothing to do with whether you can access sites or work with them whether those sites participate in the advertising model.  Brave gives excellent protection against seeing other advertisements and against being tracked.

To clarify, it may be that some sites will block Brave just as they do other browsers that  want you not to use an ad blocker on their sites.  But that is not a problem with using Brave itself, though in such cases, it is far easier to just use a different browser than to fool around with Brave settings just for this or that site.