Re: Webex Accessibility Regression

Blaster

I'm not familiar with the Webex platform, however, When GoToMeeting
made a change to their interface I faced a similar issue. It turned
out that when stuck at the blank window there was a button highlighted
that said "Join Meeting", at which time pressing the spacebar advanced
me to the actual meeting room. I'm not sure if it's the same, but try
pressing the spacebar to see if you advance to the meeting room.

Also, The links for this list are posted on the bottom of each posting
and YES there is a searchable groups.io page for this list and it can
be found here.

| NVDA Archive Search Page on Groups.io:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, kyleborah1234321@gmail.com <kyleborah1234321@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

As a bit of an introduction, I have recently started a software developer
job where I am consistently using Windows again after trying to run far
away from it for the past 6 years. We use WebEx for meetings and early last
week (the week of the 14-18 of June 2021), The join a meeting screen has
suddenly become inaccessible. This is the screen that lets you make sure you
have your video and audio set up correctly before joining. NVDA sees the
window, but can not see anything in it. If I perform OCR with NVDA+r, It
says, "Content is not visible." I have received visual confirmation that the
window is on the screen and looks okay. I can also access it with narrator.
But NVDA doesn't work. I have tried launching NVDA under an admin account
and with addons disabled, but nothing seems to work.
Obviously I can join from my phone, and I can get into the meetings with
narrator, But I would really like this to work with NVDA like it used to.

Has anyone come across this? I tried to do some searching on the page here,
but it doesn't seem you are able to search here on groups.io. Am I mistaken
about this?