Re: Will NVDA running from a USB stick on a friends PC leave any files behind after use?

Blaster

Thanks Brian, Since I have NVDA installed on all of my PC's I
couldn't be sure.

Take care,
Blaster

Not any that I'm aware of. For Portable NVDA all of the files, folders,
etc., that the program itself uses and depends upon are resident on the USB
jump drive and do not get copied anywhere.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body. What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel