Differential behavior with NVDA Portable versus Installed when working with Microsoft Word on windows 10

Walter <walterzuiderwijk@...>

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Walter Zuiderwijk I have an NVDA problem at work.
When I start a portable version of NVDA and I open microsoft it gets blocked. Then I get the message that the program is closing and a solution is given if it is available.
When I then started NVDA locally from the computer together with someone, there was nothing to worry about, which was an older version than the portable version, which was the newest version.
Do you maybe know what the problem is?
Thank you very much for any solution

Kind regards walter

Groet Walter