Re: Differential behavior with NVDA Portable versus Installed when working with Microsoft Word on windows 10

Welcome Walter.

Sorry that what comes next isn't exactly welcoming, but it needs to be said:  Versions, versions, versions!  We need those for Windows 10, including build number, and both the installed instance of NVDA as well as the portable instance of NVDA to further pursue this.

      ~ Brian Vogel