Re: Differential behavior with NVDA Portable versus Installed when working with Microsoft Word on windows 10

Blaster

Some businesses block the use of external USB devices for security
reasons. If this is the case, your network admin may allow access for
your PC if you explain your situation.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, Walter via groups.io <walterzuiderwijk=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Walter Zuiderwijk I have an NVDA problem at work.
When I start a portable version of NVDA and I open microsoft it gets
blocked. Then I get the message that the program is closing and a solution
is given if it is available.
When I then started NVDA locally from the computer together with someone,
there was nothing to worry about, which was an older version than the
portable version, which was the newest version.
Do you maybe know what the problem is?
Thank you very much for any solution

Kind regards walter

Groet Walter