Re: Differential behavior with NVDA Portable versus Installed when working with Microsoft Word on windows 10

BTW, I have corrected the spelling on "when" in the topic title, which I am responsible for having introduced.  Please, if possible, respond to messages that have "when" not "wheh."

      ~ Brian Vogel