From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: June 23, 2021 03:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA does not read the context menu in the Edge browser

I'll also simply say that Brave allows you to opt in or out of Brave Rewards and associated advertising.  I believe it is opt-in as default, but I could be wrong.  I do know I'm opted out, and get no advertising at all from them (or, really, anyone, but occasionally the very rare thing that has not as yet been filtered slips through).

So long as I can exercise the choice I prefer, I don't care one bit what the default is when I am doing a fresh install.  I do care that my choice remain permanent through subsequent updating cycles, and it has remained so.

      ~ Brian Vogel