Final reminder: NVDACon U.S. to take place on the 16th and 17th!
Dear NVDA community:
The North American regional conference for NVDA will take place
tomorrow night and Saturday, online over teamtalk. Anyone and
everyone is welcome, whether you're an avid NVDA user, or whether
you have little or no experience with the free open source NVDA
screen reader. This conference will include the following
* How NVDA is used by universities to test for web accessibility issues.
* a panel from three fine NVDA users using NVDA in various work and school settings,
* an open forum where you can talk to other NVDA users,
* A question and answer session where you can ask NVDA experts how to achieve things with Microsoft office,
* and last but not least: The keynote from the Lighthouse for the
blind of San Fransisco!
Our website is live at http://us-con.nvda-community.org/
I and the rest of the planning committee hope to see you there!