Re: Differential behavior with NVDA Portable versus Installed when working with Microsoft Word on windows 10

Walter <walterzuiderwijk@...>

Dear,
My apologies I haven't been to work today because of a migraine I hope but I can't promise anything yet I'll check on Monday to see if I can email the verzies you asked for
Kind regarts Walter Zuiderwijk

Groet Walter

Op 23 jun. 2021 om 21:13 heeft Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> het volgende geschreven:

BTW, I have corrected the spelling on "when" in the topic title, which I am responsible for having introduced.  Please, if possible, respond to messages that have "when" not "wheh."

      ~ Brian Vogel