From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 7:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can NVDA be made to speak when filters are aplied to a column?

Hi Pranav,

It's not currently possible, however we have two similar issues for this:

and

I would recommend commenting on the relevant issue with any additional information you can provide.

Quentin.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:40 PM Pranav Lal <pranav@...> wrote:

Hi all,

When I am moving by using the left and right arrows in an Excel worksheet, I
need to know if filters are active and have been applied. This is not
happening. Does NVDA support speaking this?

At work, I use both NVDA and jaws and found this feature of jaws handy.

Pranav

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager