locked Re: Windows 11 accessibility

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Please check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3s_JTVfOf8 where I talk about Windows 11 and talk about my thoughts on the requirements.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 5:26 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Maybe but this requirement stinks.

Interestingly device manager says I have tpm2.0, but healthcheck says I am not qualified.

I have a modern amd cpu, I have enough space and memmory so what is its deal?

Maybe by the time things come out I may get a firmware update and get the update after all.

My dad has a really old system but well.

Still.

On 25/06/2021 4:56 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 12:46 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
Are Microsoft even calling it Windows 11?
=
Yes, what had been known by the code name Sun Valley, and been developed as what had been slated to be Windows 10, Version 20H2, has been officially rebranded as Windows 11 by Microsoft a short while ago.

Note carefully what I said above.  There will be no significant accessibility changes (except for a few possible regression bugs and/or actual improvements to accessibility) in Windows 11 because it is, and always has been, the next feature update.

Why a redesigned UI, and that's the main difference in this release, warrants a rebranding as a whole new Windows version number is anyone's guess, and only the marketing geniuses at Microsoft really know.

But let's not pretend that this is some major version change like 7 to 8 and 8 to 10 were, because it's not.

      ~ Brian Vogel

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber