locked Re: Windows 11 accessibility

Nimer Jaber

Hello Chris,

That would be very surprising to me. It may be that it is off, but I would be very surprised if it didn't.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 5:35 PM Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...> wrote:
My machine is less-than a year old: a Core I7-9700K 8-core processor at
3.6 gHz, 32 GB ram, and does not have this TPM 2.0. I'm not impressed.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.