locked Re: Windows 11 accessibility

Well yeah I need to agree.

How much will the windows 10 x stuff be to the average user anyway.

Put it this way, not many will be snapping up new systems just to have tpm module support or anything.

I think microsoft needs to tell us what this extra security module will do to and what the risks are if you didn't have it.

I suspect consumers may not even have to worry about it.

Especially if they use a local account.

Since microsoft removed things like the music store, there is nothing for us blinks on it bar a few windows apps and codecs.

Compaired to everyone else apple, google, etc thats pritty lame.

Then they cut down cortana.

So simply that means the only 2 assistants in the running are google and amazon.

The apple system is catching up but only works for apple devices and the other 2 are universal.

My point microsoft aint pushing any favors.

Even if a system like mine has tpm2 installed which I checked, that pc healthcheck obviously does not detect it.

I also agree about the update.

Security is fine but a new interface from windows x does not inspire me a user to upgrade.

Bar some minor things, I don't see this as any step forward.

So now I need to go through an extra step.

Setup, connect to a microsoft account, create a local one, delete my microsoft account or revert because I don't need most of its features, and other stuff.

Its another headake to things.

Then I need to turn all widgets off because they get in the way.

I mean really just give us a working os for once.

On 25/06/2021 6:56 am, JM Casey wrote:

It’s pretty much the least exciting major version change in history (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration). When Windows 10 came around it felt like it was at least somewhat something new and that it was meant to be that – this just feels like yet anotehr Windows 10 update that was braned this way for some reason? Why? Oh Microsoft…