locked Re: Windows 11 accessibility

Monte Single

Regardless of how many manchine and smart devices for runningsoftware other than windows, there are still about 1 billion windows machines  in use today.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of g melconian
Sent: June 24, 2021 7:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 11 accessibility

Shawn, I am in agreement with you.ms and windows have fallen out of favor to other OS and devices over the years. MS has not realized that reality and stuck on the old windows believs that every pc should be running windows. That is not the case anymore. most are either running I OS, MAC OS, Chrome OS and Android .  So with more choices out there  , the ms and windows camp are losing the battel . Instead of reshaping themselve they are stuck to their old core beliefs