SharePoint and MS Word; phantom announcements

Jeff Samco

At my work, we recently switched over to using SharePoint. I'm using the current version of NVDA. Now when working in a Word document stored on SharePoint I am getting erroneous announcements tagged on after the actual text is voiced by the speech synthesizer, irrespective of using Eloquence or OneCore. These erroneous announcements are either "sign-in required" or "upload blocked." They occur at the end of a line of text when arrowing down line-by-line. Or, they occur after speech is finished voicing a word when moving word-by-word, or after moving letter-by-letter. When using read to end, these erroneous announcements only occur when there is a line feed present.

Any suggestions what NVDA is picking up on when voicing these? How might I turn this off?

Thanks,

Jeff