Re: NVDA crashes

Felix G.

Hi,
what exact version of NVDA in conjunction with what browser are you running?
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 26. Juni 2021 um 02:51 Uhr schrieb Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com>:

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 08:46 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:

I hear not responding.

-
That is very unlikely to be NVDA, but the browser (or program). As you said, you hear the name of the website or program followed by "not responding" announced. It's NVDA that's announcing it. I would not be surprised if NVDA announces the open and close parentheses that surround "(not responding)".

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions. The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression, which are contained in and actuated by the body. What you do and say is the clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel