Re: Non Adobe PDF Readers that are accessible?

Hello,
Does Word 2016 convert the PDF or read it? Also, does it have an OCR functionality?
Thanks,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io <kibayasd@...> wrote:
Hi.
I use to use Microsoft Office Word 2016, it can read and save pdf documents.
Cheers
Salva

El 15/09/2016 a las 22:53, Brandon Keith Biggs escribió:
Hello,
I'm looking for PDF readers and possibly writers that are really accessible with NVDA.
I know CutePDF has an amazing writer I always use, but has anyone tried their pro program?
I am looking mostly for reading, but would really like to know of something for writing and signing PDFs as well.
Does anyone know of any?
Thanks,