Re: NVDA crashes

And we are right back to my standard request (I should call it a demand, as that's what it really is, in reality):  Versions, Versions, Versions!

It is right next to impossible to give accurate technical assistance without them.  For any issue such as this the Windows Version and Build, the NVDA version, and the other software in use, and its version number, are bare essentials.

Without those, all advice is just broad speculation, which seldom solves anything.  And that's not the fault of those doing the speculating, as that's all they can do with what they've been given to work with.

      ~ Brian Vogel