Re: Is doing a completely clean install of windows 10 screen reader accessible?

Arlene

Hi there, If you wipe the whole thing clean? Do you have to set it all back up as though you bought the computer brand new?  I know this sounds stupid. Do you have to set up all your Microsoft account?  Do you have to have a windows ten disk?  This computer came without one.  If I was to wipe my system Does this Acer computer or any other windows computers come with windows  already in them? I hope I asked the right questions.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Hareth
Sent: June 26, 2021 8:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is doing a completely clean install of windows 10 screen reader accessible?

I've Done many actual clean installation of win10 sense  they

announced the narrator work at the initial installation process. just

hit the windows+ctrl+enter hotkey, and its good to go a few seconds

after the boot from the installation media boot up starts.

Even the page where we can wipe and format the partitions  are

accessible with narrator.

Never needed a sighted help with it sense.