Re: Is doing a completely clean install of windows 10 screen reader accessible?

Arlene

Hi, I do have an I Phone.  Do I have to go get a fresh windows ten installation from the Microsoft site?  As I said my computer came with no windows disk.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: June 26, 2021 8:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is doing a completely clean install of windows 10 screen reader accessible?

if you need help reinstalling windows10 and if you have either an android phone or an iPhone, you can use the free be my eyes app on an iPhone or android phone including samsung and all kinds of android phones to point your camera at the computer screen and call microsoft on be my eyes and someone will help you with the install.