Issue With Thunderbird Line Navigation In 2021.1 Beta 5

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I do not have this issue using NVDA 2020.4 stable relese.  However, I am seeing this issue reported on other lists. With 2021 beta 5, people are reporting that navigation line by line (with the up/down arrow keys) renders no speech.  Can anyone official or otherwise confirm this issue?

--
Signature: