Re: Issue With Thunderbird Line Navigation In 2021.1 Beta 5

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Ron,

I don't have a problem with loss of speech but from time to time I hear "selected" or "unselected" when I'm trying to read a message line by line,

Rosemarie

On 6/28/2021 6:11 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I do not have this issue using NVDA 2020.4 stable relese. However, I am seeing this issue reported on other lists. With 2021 beta 5, people are reporting that navigation line by line (with the up/down arrow keys) renders no speech.  Can anyone official or otherwise confirm this issue?