Re: accessible Password managers

Blake Roberts

I myself use
AnyPassword Pro
which I consider to be very accessible with NVDA. Although I have not found any version updates for a few years, I still use AnyPassword Pro due to its accessibility and no subscription required.

The program uses standard window controls, so you can tab between options and have access to menus with alt key. There isĀ  also tree structure for folders to open/close similar to the folders in File Explorer.

AnyPassword Pro can be trialed for a period of time after download/installation. If you like it, there is a one-time payment per version. Meaning, I paid once for the prievious version. A second payment was made after trialing current version.

Blake