Re: Welcome to the NVDA Community Add-ons website - Direct Link #nvdaaddonsfeed

Thanks very, very much for this add-on.

I do this as a matter of course with the links to any of the stuff I have hosted on Google Drive so that those who click through/activate will not have to go through any nonsense beyond picking where they want to save the file being downloaded.   It is not a trivial issue to parse out the File Identifier and reconstruct that link by hand.

That this add-on works with all of the major cloud file sharing services and deals with tel: links is just incredibly handy.

      ~ Brian Vogel