Re: NVDA not working with Chrome

Then, my next suggestion, since it's reasonably easy, is doing an uninstall and reinstall of NVDA 2020.4.

If that doesn't fix things (and definitely try the steps noted before for the new install, just for good measure), then I start looking at the Windows and/or Chrome side of the equation.

Heaven knows that NVDA and Chrome can and do play very well together when everything is "as it should be."

      ~ Brian Vogel