Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 1:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] microsoft says that there is a bug in the edge brouser

I just got a call from microsoft about my opend case and their enginers
and they said that there is a bug in edge thats why screen readers are
not reading the context menu.  They will call me when they have a fix
for the problem.  The problem is with edge so reinstalling my windows
would not have fixt the problem.  When the problem is with other users
it's not a problem with my windows so I chould not have been told
toreinstall my windows. If theproblem would have been only with my
windows and no one elses then I might have to reinstall my windows.
windows   Running the nvda com redigistery fixing tool would not have
fixt the problem.  The problem was a bug in edge so nothing I would have
done would have fixt the problem.  The problem is not always with the
userit is on their end.

Brian Sackrider.