Re: hyper v accessibility for general virtual machine use

Brian you know full well I can't do that anymore due to me being a really stupid boy with my temper a couple years back.

I've improved but I don't think anyone will let me back in now.

On 1/07/2021 6:31 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 01:43 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
What is the accessibility of hyper v for virtual machine creation and usage in windows 10 pro and higher?
-
This is really not, in any way, an NVDA related question, but one directly about Windows 10.  Anything screen reader related will be incidental, at best, and likely apply no matter what screen reader you might be using.

Directing this sort of question to the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group (without the backstory - it's unnecessary) will likely get you an answer far more rapidly.

      ~ Brian Vogel