Re: hyper v accessibility for general virtual machine use

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 02:36 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Brian you know full well I can't do that anymore due to me being a really stupid boy with my temper a couple years back.
-
I had not recalled.  Then move it to the Chat Subgroup.  It's not an NVDA, JAWS, or Narrator question.  It's about whether or not a specific part of Windows 10 is accessible, the likely answers to which would be, "Yes," or, "No," in its entirety or "partially," and likely having nothing to do with the screen reader being used.

      ~ Brian Vogel