Vocalizer auto language switching is not working in NVDA 2021.1

nutkittirat@...

Hello,
I try to install NVDA 2021.1 RC1 with the latest version of Tiflotecnia Vocalizer Expressive and found that it does not working correctly. When I try to read the license agreement in install dialogue that is in English the driver has switch to Thai that's my native language and speaks to me. After then I have ignore that and continue to install NVDA until it's done I found that the auto language switching is not work at all. so I would like to report this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

best regards