Re: cannot check boxes.

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 07:24 PM, Gene wrote:
But the definition of accessible is not stated in such a way that a site that works with Firefox and not with chrome-based browsers would be considered accessible.
-
But the reality is that some sites do, or do not, play well with a given class of browser.  And just because they don't play well with one does not make them inaccessible in any meaningful way.

I don't give a damn about what the abstract definition of accessible might be.  I understand that in real life even software that has been developed with virtually any accessibility standard you can think of in mind will rarely hit a snag under specific circumstances, and those are, while not exactly common, not uncommon in regard to websites and web browsers.

This isn't about the semantics of accessibility on my side, but practical considerations based on real world experiences.  The definition of accessibility seems to be what you've been and continue to be focused on.

      ~ Brian Vogel