From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2016 2:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Charts in Excel 2016

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the axis option of a chart in Excel using NVDA? I tried to create charts in Excel and I'm having difficulties changing the axis options, specifically on the right sidebar when I press space or enter on the axis option nothing happens. As I'm taking Statistics class now, the ability to create charts correctly and accurately in Excel is an absolute must.