Re: NVDA 2021.1 RC2 available

Rui Fontes

Here, updated from RC1 to RC2 without any errors...

All add-ons working in RC1 still working in RC2...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:00 de 05/07/2021, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Thanks Rowan, I've shared this with the team, will advise what we find out.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 7:50 PM Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@...> wrote:

Hi, I suspect there is a major error in RC2. ctypes throws many errors. Many add-ons that are compatible in rc1 are completely unavailable in rc2. The above problem also occurred when updating from alpha-23249 to alpha-23278.

In addition, after updating to alpha23278, there will be an error dialog box prompting "Error registering focus winEvent hook".

There are many cdll.LoadLibrary errors in the log, But I don't have time to open an Issue now, hoping to attract the attention of others. Thanks.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager