Re: OpenOffice?

Walmir Schultz <wsautodidata@...>

Hi,

For my use, OpenOffice is even worse than LibreOffice.

It appears that those suites and NVDA have some form of incompatibility because when used together, both become unstable.

In LibreOffice, working with a very complex spreadsheet for some time causes NVDA to stop talking (using F2 to reestablish things don't work).

In some cases, Calc totally stops responding.

Calculations with very large chunks of data (as adding cells of wntire columns become VERY SLOW).

Change spreadsheets with PAGE DOWN and PAGE UP have strange results: instead of speaking the name of the spreadsheet, sometimes NVDA becomes mute.

NVDA+SPACE don't work.

And so on...

I used MS Office some time ago in a friend computer and was amazed how well NVDA and MS suite function together, but I can't afford buying Office :(

Em 16/09/2016 05:29, Brian's Mail list account escreveu:

I'm a bit out of touch, but does Libra and Open Office still have the read whole document issue with nvda?
Ie it will stop before theend.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.