Re: CTRL + ALT + N no longer working - How do I fix this?

You can uninstall and reinstall NVDA, making sure to make the selection to enable it during the installation process.

You can also edit the NVDA desktop shortcut manually to add CTRL + ALT + N as the keyboard shortcut for same.  The Shortcut tab is what opens by default when you open the properties for a desktop shortcut.  The Shortcut Key edit box is where you'd set up CTRL + ALT + N.

      ~ Brian Vogel