Re: Contacting add-on developers where no contact information is provided

Hi all,

Initial contact info came from add-on manifests. I have updated the compatible add-ons document to update status on some add-ons, including adding Tyler's address for Speech History add-on.

As for overall compatibility list document logistics and edits, it depends on how add-on authors deal with compatibility breaking changes - that is, we the add-ons community relies on information coming from add-on authors (by the way, I'm limited in what I can do with add-ons community as I just retired from the owner position on add-ons list).

Cheers,

Joseph