Re: Contacting add-on developers where no contact information is provided

Hi,

A few months ago there was a discussion about unmaintained add-ons on add-ons list. The consensus is that it is really up to add-on authors to show responsibility, with an option for the community to take care of (maintain) an add-on after waiting on authors for a few months. The fact that one of the add-ons that I haven't maintained for a while just received an update from someone is an example of willingness by the community to keep an eye on unmaintained add-ons.

I expect policies about unmaintained add-ons might change in the future (won' t go into details because it is up to nV Access and add-ons community to communicate future activities0.

Cheers,

Joseph