Re: Contacting add-on developers where no contact information is provided

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 08:25 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I expect policies about unmaintained add-ons might change in the future
-
Well, I hope those changes might reflect consideration of the input here.  And I do mean consideration, not that each and every one of us who's offered an opinion will get what we want.

There seems to be a general consensus over time that how things are organized is "not organic" as far as what one would expect and that eases finding what one might be looking for in a somewhat natural/logical way.

      ~ Brian Vogel