Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 10:35 AM
Subject: [nvda] Sounds when scrolling up and down

Hi Group,

Although I changed nothing, starting this morning NVDA began making
beeping and other kinds of sounds as I scroll up or down or move among
buttons and check boxes.
-- Where in the menus can I change it to as it used to be?
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified
Literary Braille Proofreader
C: 512 502 4403