Re: Sounds when scrolling up and down

I went to BrowserNav under settings and decreased all the sounds to
zero. No more sounds when I navigate! ✌

On 7/8/21, Nevzat Adil via groups.io <nevzatadil=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm using NVDA. When I press enter at an edit box NVDA says "focus
mode" and when press escape says "brows mode" But when I begin using
the arrow keys or any other like 'h', 'b', or 'n' I hear beeping or
something like a growling sound. Audio indication of focus/brows mode
is unchecked.

As someone suggested earlier it could be any of the add ons causing
those sounds, but no idea which one. Perhaps I should disable them all
to see if the issue continues. Then I can enable them one at a time to
find the culprit.

On 7/8/21, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

Are you sure you're using NVDA and not Narrator?

--
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified