Re: Sounds when scrolling up and down

Gene

Misspelled words aren’t flagged unless you are writing something, usually in an edit field.  These are sounds heard on the web site while moving through the site and not writing in anything like an edit field.

I don’t know what you don’t hear when you turn off all sounds in this case so I’m not saying that is a good solution or not.  But it does appear to be an add-on causing the sounds.

From: John Isige
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sounds when scrolling up and down

Could you be hearing misspelled words? If you get into some sort of
editable browser control and turn your sounds back up and misspell
something, it makes this kind of buzzing noise. Maybe you're reading a
bunch of stuff it perceives as being misspelled. I'm suggesting the
experiment of deliberate misspelling so you can know if that's the noise
it was making.