Accessibility of Microsoft report building SQL software with NVDA?

Sadam Ahmed <lists@...>

Hi all,

For some background I’ve put my CV forward for a   role working from home. If all goes well, I’ll be using SQL report building software from Microsoft.

I’m wondering if anyone on list is or has used SQL   with NVDA particularly in employment?

Should I be successful in moving forward in my application, They’ll probs insist I use a paid  screen reading solution which I won’t go for as NVDA  rocks.

Appreciate any insight.

Sincerely,

Sadam

Sadam Ahmed

Managing director of online content & assistive technology    trainer  at:

https://accessibletechnologysolutions.com/

Email:

Sadam@...