Re: Running NVDA on a MacBook with BootCamp or similar?

Christopher Kchao

I use Windows on an Intel-based Mac every day with no problem. External keyboard is a good idea (a Windows compatible one will be just fine). I know that on the MacBook keyboard itself, some of NVDA's laptop layout commands didn't always reliably work with using capslock as the NVDA modifier. The old solution before getting an external keyboard was to use SharpKeys to remap either the right cmd or option key to insert. Updates seemed to break that assignment and you'd need to go in and remap, but this was infrequent.

Best,
CK